Website

Monday, September 20, 2010

Art for Everyone by 20x200


Have you ever wanted to be one of those people that has an "art collection"? I will be honest most of the art I have in my home are pieces I made myself. The rest of my collection is more repo's than originals. Now I can be a collector thanks to the website 20x200. They sell original artwork starting at $20 and have an overwhelming variety of artists. Jen Bekman opened her Lower East Side gallery in 2003 with a mission to support emerging artists and collectors. She then created the 20x200 website to make art even more available to everyone. Jen's formula is (limited editions x low prices) + the internet = art for everyone. It is similar to Decorator in a Box creating online custom interior designs in a financially savvy way (sorry shameless plug). Visit 20x200 and you can be the collector you always dreamed of. In a non stuffy way of course.

~ xo Annie ~


{photo above: 20x200 Gallery}


{photo above: Grass Girl, by Tierney Gearon}


{photo above: Azaruja #1, by Bert Teunissen}


{photo above: Midway, by Mike Sinclair}

Visit www.mydiab.com to create your online custom design without the custom prices today!

No comments:

Post a Comment