Website

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Girls Weekend Essentials!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and fun Labor Day weekend. I spent the weekend with my best girlfriends in my old stomping grounds of Florida. The theme for the weekend was beach, laugh, dance, eat, drink and celebrate a birthday. I could not ask for better gal pals or a better time. It inspired me to write todays post about what I think are the girls weekend essentials. I dream of having all these items on my next girl trip. Enjoy!

Contact www.mydiab.com to decorate your online custom interior, so you have more time with the girls!


My dream gear to tote on the plane.


{my dream luggage set from streamline editor series}


{i must have a copy of Elle Decor to read on the plane}


{iphone and headphones are crucial. i want to update my iphone outfit to this Cath Kidston case}


{i want this Manila Ipad Leather Envelope}


My dream arrival destination gear.


{not just your average beach chair this is a work of art by Damien Hirst}


{missoni home hugo beach towel}


{candy flowers beach radio at Cath Kidston}


{go to pair of leopard heels}



{flirty martini glasses from pier1}


{take lots of fun pics with this glam gold camera at urban outfitters}


Finish the trip off with a cozy night in and a chick flick.


{any Hepburn movie will do, but Sabrina is one of my faves}


{restoration cuddle chair to get cozy for movie}


{cb2 knit blanket for extra comfort during movie}


{girly chopsticks for essential sushi takeout}


{happy birthday cake for my buddy}

Contact www.mydiab.com to create your online custom interior in the most financially savvy way!

1 comment: