Website

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Place Beetlejuice Can Call Home


Here by popular demand is the Halloween post! I had so much fun gathering Gothic and dark items...I didn't know I had it in me. I just thought to myself, if I was designing Beetlejuice's home what would he want? Halloween is not just plastic spiders and skulls anymore. Places like Z Gallerie and Pottery Barn are giving Halloween some style and taste. Swap out your glow in the dark skull with a glittery version. Who needs rubber spiders when you can have chrome silver ones? Why have a regular piano when you can have one that has been burnt and charred? Check out my favorite Halloween decor picks and you may just decide to be Gothic all year round....hahaahaa (evil laugh).

Happy Halloween!
~ Annie


{above photos: charred furniture via mossonline.com}








{above photos: Zgalleries.com}





{above photos: potterybarn.com}



{above photo: target.com}




{above photos: elledecor.com}

What is your favorite Halloween decoration?

Contact www.mydiab.com to create your online spooky interior in the most financially savvy way! ( we do non-spooky as well)

2 comments:

  1. Soooooooo much fun!! I'm glad to see you love Z Gallerie as much as I do!! I wish I still worked there but unfortunately they had to close the store in Minnesota :( I sure do miss all of their beautiful product at such reasonable prices!! I'm completely obsessed with that front door photo and the black repurposed furniture.......sooooo chic!! Hope all is well and miss you- Erika :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika! I heard that about Z Gallerie in MN that is such a bummer...thank goodness for websites! I love seeing your Dressed Events!!! Keep up the great work :) Miss you and hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete